Well, today is my last post on the LTE project. After showing it to my co-workers, it has now been renamed the “bone phone” because of it’s unique shape and […]
LTE Project: GPS and Compass screens!
Another update on my LTE project. This one is fairly small, but I worked out the compass screen, which runs off of the GPS. You can see the whole commit […]
LTE Project: SMS, read and reply!
Of course the Botletics shield that houses the modem was able to receive sms messages the moment I put a sim card in it, but now I can read them […]
LTE Project: Sent a text message!
Today was a great day for my LTE project! Today I sent a text message using only the buttons on the device itself! It was great to be able to […]
LTE Project: Button it up.
Now that I shoved all the wires in there and soldered in the connections for the buttons, I was able to close the case. It still opens, you just have […]
LTE project button code
Here’s the deal, I have a very small screen, with six available buttons. I need to make sure that if you press the button, it does the right thing for […]
LTE project fitting, part 1.
As you can see in the pictures, I fitted several of the parts to my LTE project. Add a little hot glue, and viola! You have an LTE project under […]
First low resolution sample printed case for my LTE project!
Yesterday I printed up a low resolution (meaning less fill) plastic case for my LTE project. It is really low quality and not very structurally sound. I needed a quick […]
A 3D printer for my Arduino projects!
After receiving a generous gift from another developer with whom I worked on some projects on XDA, I procured a 3D printer! I purchased a Colido 3D do it yourself […]